Friday, January 16, 2015

Lab 1- ArcGIS Overview Lab



This map was my first creation in my first formal GIS course and I am sure there will be many more to follow.



I am not a big fan of how the scale bar turned out on it but I know there will be plenty of practice with ArcMap to come so I am confident I will figure it out. I am also interested in learning more about editing the legend data and display in this next week because I think it could look better. Besides my battle with the scale bar, the most difficult part of this first lab was just getting comfortable with the eDesktop and realizing how much I need to find the mouse for my laptop. There are so many little things to overlook and that was one that will not be missed again. I am very excited to play with this software and create some excellent map products.

No comments:

Post a Comment